Friday, February 11, 2011

STEP ASIDE BAD GIRLS CAUSE THERE'S A "BAD BOY" IN TOWN???

I couldn't believe when I found this out but the buzz is oxygen is at it again but this time there taking it to the NEXT LEVEL!!! Instead of  a "Bad Girl" their hittin the streets with a "Bad Boy"??? WOW I don't think the WORLD is ready for a Bad Boy? Do you think so?

But anyways my homegirl was tellin my about it and she said that the boy is a former "internet celeb" and "youtube" star known for "FREE LINDSAY LOHAN" video which made "some" headlines hahaha his name is Alex Zodak or Alexander Zodak or known as the "Lindsay Lohan Guy" kinda reminds me of Chris Crocker if you ask me? I think that the reality TV world will give anyone a damn TV show, but I guess that's the point of the whole thing? Hahahaha people who wanna get known will do a reality show lol.

But I found out some stuff on this kid Alex Zodak, he is known over myspace and youtube but looks like he hasn't done anything big in the past few years, the blogs are talking about his "reality show" deal but hasn't been stated where or when the filming will take place.

Found some pictures of him...




He seems like he's a nice guy but if your know just for a silly video then you shouldn't get your own show, there are BIGGER AND BETTER people that show get a show....

IS THE WORLD READY FOR A "BAD BOY"?????????
I found his twitter www.twitter.com/alexanderzodak and his youtube www.youtube.com/alexzodak



No comments:

Post a Comment